Rank Better On Google
Get More Customers To Your Website
WHAT IS SEO?
Search engine optimisation or SEO is the process of promoting webpages in the organic ranking on the search engine result pages (SERPs). Unlike Adwords that relies on paid placement, contextual advertising and paid inclusion, SEO is unpaid because the search engines do not get paid to display the results. Digital agencies like us optimise websites using natural methods to help search engines understand your brand, products or services. The end result is search engines are able to rank your website for relevant search terms. This increases your online visibility and the number of users that visit your website.
HOW WE WORK SEO
We’ve been in the business for a while developing expertise that covers everything search-related, from audits and analysis, technical implementation, consumer and competitor understanding to high-level strategy for large corporates and SMEs alike.
Your web presence and business goals are unique. Our proven SEO process is customised to meet your needs. Using content, social and other assets that incorporate the characteristics of your audience, competitors and industry, we give your brand the relevance and impact search engines and users notice.
Search Engine Optimisation is a dynamic industry that changes rapidly and the technology behind search engine algorithms often outpaces SEO practices. Constantly innovating and developing unique SEO strategies we stay ahead of trends and technical updates.
Trust is an important aspect of SEO for Search Engines, but more importantly if there aren’t happy users on the other end of the search result, you have lost your conversion opportunity.
OUR SEO SERVICES
To get the best organic search engine ranking, we employ various SEO techniques to promote your company naturally. These SEO services are designed to improve search engine rankings for keywords and phrases that are relevant to your business. By offering and combining a broad spectrum of SEO services we cover the most important aspects of Search Engine Optimisation:
- SEO Audit & Analysis – The most basic search engine optimisation service starts with auditing and analysing your website’s accessibility, indexability, on-page ranking factors, off-page ranking factors and competitive analysis.
- SEO Strategy Development – each company has unique brand and a variety of goals and therefore needs a tailored strategy for search engine optimisation. Many SEO companies develop a cookie cutter process that they apply to all their clients. We align your services and process to your goals.
- Technical Optimisation – The implementation of the strategy that focuses on content, performance, authority and user experience to promote your website in SERPs.
- Local Optimisation – Search engine optimisation has evolved to focus on local search in a big way. Users no longer want global results, they want personalised results that relate to their immediate location, and we help connect local business with local users.
- Mobile Optimisation - People are spending more time on their mobile devices and tablets, however, many websites are not designed to accommodate different screen sizes and load times. We implement SEO Best Practices to ensure you don’t lose mobile traffic.
- Consulting – All our services are available as part of an SEO package or on an adhoc basis to give your company a competitive advantage in the search results.
- Google Penalties & Recovery – If your business has been affected by filters, manual actions, or unnatural decreases in organic search traffic, our SEO recovery services will identify, rectify and recover lost traffic.
- Analytics Data Reports – One of the most important aspects of SEO is monitoring performance. We use data to plan your strategy and measure your success.
All you need is one solid SEO company. Contact EVER today for all SEO services in Cape Town and/or Johannesburg.